Guess what, y’all? I made a REAL Green Monster today!! You remember this post? Well I have finally figured it out…
Here’s the recipe:
- 4 Banana’s (I like for my smoothies to have a little “girth”)
- some milk (about a cup maybe)
- 2.5 handfuls of spinich
- some oats — about a handful
- 1 container of Chobani Greek yogurt
- about a tablespoon of honey
- and then for some added weight I added some frozen mango’s
Get into it! It’s sooooo healthy. I think. I mean it doesn’t have any fake sugars and it’s made up of things that everyone can pronounce. What’s not to love? Get involved. Get behind the movement!
Today I am thankful that: my baby monster dog is feeling better. He is still at the doctor but he is eating and drinking again.