- Swear Less – I swear like a sailor. Sometime’s I think I can’t help it. But I can. It’s tacky and not classy and set’s a horrible example to others and it leaves a horrible first impression. So just to get it out of the way… Fuck. That’s probably the one I use most often and as a child I thought it was the worse one. Tacky, Tacky, Tacky.
- When I make a new post I’d like to end with something I’m thankful for. We should all be reminded.
- Ughhh… I have to learn to budget my money and stopping leaning on my parent’s. It’s time for me to stand up straight and grow up.
- I’m going to try and enjoy my loved ones. It’s hard to find balance in relationships. I’m going to work harder at it and hopefully remind people that I am still friends with them and that I still love them. I hope that they haven’t forgotten.
- I really want to read more. I think it says something about a person to be well read. I’ll try and do a better job of this.
- Travel the country. I constantly want to leave the country but I have learned that there are still many areas that have not been explored, cultures I have not seen, and people I haven’t had the chance to speak with. I want more adventure in my life. I hope to find it soon.
- And of course, I want to get in shape. In order to help me, I’m taking 2 leisure skills classes: Core Training and Power Yoga. Let’s hope it works. At some point this year I would like to run a half marathon. It’s possible. I just have to train for it. And I will.
What I am thankful for today: I am thankful that I got at least one snow day from school.